A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer, phone, or any other device with internet access, containing information about your browsing on a web site. Cookies are used to make browsing easier and simpler, and they do not damage your computer.
WHY COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS SITE?
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential Cookies: Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of this web site. Allows site navigation and usage of your applications, such as accessing secure areas on this web site through login. Without these cookies, services required can not be provided.
– Analytic Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise.
For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the web site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the web site that we think are interesting to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
– Functional Cookies: We use feature cookies to allow us to recall user preferences. For example, this cookies avoid typing the user’s name every time the user accesses the web site.
In short, feature cookies retain user preferences for site usage, so you do not need to customize the site each time you visit.
The cookies used may include:
– Permanent Cookies: they are stored at the level of the browser in their devices of access (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the web site. Usually they are used to direct the browsing according to the user interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session Cookies: These are temporary, remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave the site. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Yes, cookies can be disabled in your browser. Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, your website navigation.
If you wish to block or delete cookies from this site, you may do so by modifying your browser’s settings. Although the configuration of each is different, it is common to configure in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For details on configuring cookies, see the “Help” menu in your browser.